A patient has a massive haemorrhage caused by damage of the dorsal lingual artery by cancer of tongue back. What vessel should be ligated for the haemorrhage arrest?
E. *Lingual artery
118. As a result of a trauma a patient has developed traumatic shock that led to the following disorders: AP is 140/90 mm Hg, Ps is 120 bpm. The patient is fussy, talkative, and pale. Such state relates to the following shock phase:
A 12-year-old adolescent suffering from bronchial asthma has a severe attack of asthma: he presents with marked expiratory dyspnea, skin pallor. What type of alveolar ventilation disorder is observed?
120. Cytoplasm of the myocytes contains a lot of dissolved metabolites resulting from glucose oxidation. Name the metabolite that turns directly into lactate:
Autopsy of a 50-year-old man revealed the following changes: his right lung was moderately compact in all parts, the dissected tissue was found to be airless, fine-grained, dryish. Visceral pleura had grayish-brown layers of fibrin. What is the most likely diagnosis?
E. *Croupous pneumonia
After a hypertonic crisis a patient presents with lacking spontaneous movements in his right arm and leg, muscle tone of these extremities is increased. What type of motor dysfunction has developed in this case?
A. *Central paralysis
Pyeloureterography X-ray photo showed a renal pelvis with minor calyces only (major calyces were absent). What form of urinary tracts of a kidney was revealed?
An experimental animal has lost orientative reflexes as a result of destruction of certain brainstem structures. What structures had been destroyed?
E. *Quadrigeminal plate
125. In a healthy adult speed of the excitement conduction through the atrioventricular node is 0, 02-0, 05 m/sec. Atrioventricular delay enables:
A. *Sequence of atrial and ventricular contractions
126. Products of some proteins hydrolysis and modification are the biologically active substances called hormones. Lipotropin, corticotropin, melanotropin and endorphins are synthesized in the hypophysis of the following protein:
B. *Proopiomelanocortin (POMC)
In a 2-year-old child with catarrhal presentations and skin rash a pediatrician suspected scarlet fever. The child was given intracutaneously a small dose of serum antibody to the streptococcal erythrogenic toxin; on the site of injection the rash disappeared. What do the reaction results mean?
C. *The clinical diagnosis was confirmed
128. Stimulation of an excitable cell by the electric current has led to the depolarization of its membrane. The depolarization has been caused mainly by the following ions penetrating into the cell through its membrane:
129. While determining power inputs of a patient's organism it was established that the respiratory coefficient equaled 1, 0. This means that in the cells of the patient the following substances are mainly oxidized:
A 48-year-old patient was admitted to the hospital with complaints about weakness, irritability, sleep disturbance. Objectively: skin and scleras are of yellow colour. In blood: increased concentration of total bilirubin with prevailing direct bilirubin. The feces are acholic. The urine is dark (contains bile pigments). What type of jaundice is it?
131. Examination of a 27-year-old patient revealed pathological changes in liver and brain. Blood plasma analysis revealed an abrupt decrease in the copper concentration, urine analysis revealed an increased' copper concentration. The patient was diagnosed with Wilson's degeneration. To confirm the diagnosis it is necessary to'study the activity of the following enzyme in blood serum:
Cooling of the human body in water is much faster than in the air. What way of heat emission in water is much more effective?
E. *Heat conduction
133. Depressions and emotional insanities result from the deficit of noradrenalin, serotonin and other biogenic amines in the brain. Their concentration in the synapses can be increased by means of the antidepressants that inhibit the following enzyme:
E. *Monoamine oxidase
134. During a prophylactic medical examination a 7-year-old boy was diagnosed with daltonism. His parents are healthy and have normal colour vision, but his grandfather on his mother's side has the same abnormality. What is the type of the abnormality inheritance?
C. *Recessive, sex-linked
Дата добавления: 2018-09-22; просмотров: 64;