Treatment course of bacterial pneumonia included benzylpenicillin sodium salt. What is the mechanism of its antimicrobial action?
A. *Inhibition of cell wall synthesis of the microorganism
102. In the perianal folds of a 5-year-old girl her mother has found some white "worms" that caused itch and anxiety in the child. The "worms" were sent to the laboratory. During examination the physician saw white filiform helminths 0, 5-1 cm long, with pointed ends, some helminths had twisted ends. What is the most likely diagnosis?
A young man complains about urination disorder. Examination of the external genitals revealed that the urethra was split and urine could flow out of this orifice. What anomaly of the external genitals development is it?
A 12-year-old teenager has significantly put off weight within 3 months; glucose concentration rose up to 50 millimolel. He fell into a coma. What is the main mechanism of its development?
During the regular sanitaryepidemiological inspection of a pharmacy, the bacteriological analysis of air was performed. The air was found to have bacilli, yeast fungi, hemolytic streptococci, micrococci. Which of the detected microorganisms indicate the direct epidemic danger?
B. *Haemolytic streptococci
106. A 9-month-old infant is fed with artificial formulas with unbalanced vitamin B6 concentration. The infant presents with .pellagral dermatitis, convulsions, anemia. Convulsion development might be caused by the disturbed formation of:
A 10-year-old child had the mantoux tuberculin test administered. 48 hours later a papule up to 8 mm in diameter appeared on the site of the injection. What type of hypersensitivity reaction developed after the tuberculin injection?
E. *Type IV hypersensitivity reaction
A patient suffering from chronic hyperacidic gastritis takes an antacid drug for heartburn elimination. After its ingestion the patient feels better but at the same time he has a sensation of stomach swelling. Which of the following drugs might be the cause of such side effect?
A. *Magnesium oxide
Two weeks after lacunar tonsillitis a 20-year-old man started complaining about general weakness, lower eyelid edemata. After examination the patient was diagnosed with acute glomerulonephritis. What are the most likely pathological changes in the urine formula?
A man died from an acute infectious disease accompanied by fever, jaundice, haemorrhagic rash on the skin and mucous membranes as well as by acute renal insufficiency. Histological examination of renal tissue (stained by Romanovsky-Giemsa method) revealed some convoluted bacteria looking like C und S letters. What bacteria were revealed?
A bacteriological laboratory has received smears from the sputum of a patient with a chronic pulmonary disease. Microscopical examination of the smears stained by the Ziehl-Neelsen technique revealed red bacilli. What property of the tuberculosis bacillus has shown itself?
E. *Acid resistance
112. The temperature of the ambient environment is 38° C and relative air humidity is 50%. What ways of heat emission provide maintaining a constant temperature of the human body?
113. Nappies of a newborn have dark spots being the evidence of homogentisic acid formation. This is caused by the metabolic disorder of the following substance:
114. An electronic microphotograph shows a macrophagic cell with erythrocytes at different stages of differentiation located along its processes. This is the cell of the following organ:
E. *Red bone marrow
115. A histological specimen presents a receptor zone of a sensoepithelial sense organ. Cells of this zone are placed upon the basal membrane and include the following types: external and internal receptor cells, external and internal phalangeal cell, stem cells, external limiting cells and external supporting cell. The described receptor zone belongs to the following sense organ:
D. *Acoustic organ
116. A man who is riding the carousel presents with increased heart rate, sweating, nausea. This condition is caused primarily by the stimulation of the following receptors:
E. *Vestibular ampullar
Дата добавления: 2018-09-22; просмотров: 52;