Робота над граматичним матеріалом. Revision.
1.Назвіть англійські прийменники. Які групи прийменників ви знаєте?
Ex. 1. Fill in the blanks with these words: although, and, because, but, or, since, so, unless, until, when.
1. Things were different _____ I was young. 2. I do it_____I like it. 3. Let us wait here _____ the rain stops. 4. You cannot be a lawyer _____ you have a law degree. 5. That was years _____ years ago. 6. She has not called _____ she left last week. 7. I saw him leaving an hour _____ two ago. 8. This is an expensive _____ very useful book. 9. We were getting tired _____ we stopped for a rest. 10. He was angry _____ he heard when happened.
2.Поясніть правило узгодження часів.
Ex. 2. Open the brackets using The Sequence of Tenses.
1. He said he (to leave) tomorrow morning. 2. She says she already (to find) this book. 3. He stopped and listened: the clock (to strike) five. 4. She said she (can) not tell me the right time, her watch (to be) wrong. 5. I asked my neighbor if he ever (to travel) by air before. 6. The policeman asked George where he (to run) so early. 7. They were told that the guide just (to go) out and (to be) back in ten minutes. 8. I knew they (to wait) for me at the metro station and I decided to hurry. 9. I didn’t know that you already (to wind) up the clock. 10. I was afraid that the little girl (not to be) able to unlock the front door and (to go) upstairs to help her.
Ex. 3. Convert into indirect speech.1. "I want to sit in the armchair," said the boy. 2. The secretary said to me: "The delegation arrived in Kyiv yesterday." 3. "Open the window, please," she said to me. 4. He said: "I shall light a fire and make myself breakfast." 5. "Don't run to the door when you hear the bell," said the woman to her little daughter. 6. She asked me: "How long are you going to stay here?" 7. Mary asked me: "Will you spend your vacation in Moscow?" 8. "Lock the door when you leave the house," said my elder sister to me. 9. "Have you received a telegram from your wife?" she asked Robert. 10. Mabel said: "Nothing will change my decision and I shall leave for Cape Town tonight." 11. "Please don't smoke in the room," said the old woman to her nephew. 12. "I am shivering with cold," said the girl.
1. Л.В. Мисик, А.Л. Арцишевська, Л.Р. Кузнєцова, Л.Л. Поплавська. Англійська мова. Комунікативний аспект. / За ред. доц. Мисик Л.В. – Підручник. – К.: Атіка, 2000. – 368с
Практичне заняття № 4
Тема: Роль вивчення іноземних мов у формуванні особистості майбутнього фахівця.
The answer should be easy. English is a universal language (global language in case we are not the only creature who can speak.) The world has changed. We can no longer live alone in our country anymore. If you want to learn the world you need to learn English....
With IT, we can open ourselves to the world and the only way we can connect to the world is to the universal language. If you are a business man you would have to learn English to expand your business to oversea.If you are students you would have to learn English for your own bright future or, at least, pass the exam.
If you are an employee you would have to learn English for the benefit of your career.
Even if you are just a street walker you still want to learn English to understand what's going on in the world....
No matter whom you are. Learn English is very important. You can't avoid it and do not avoid it before you getting too far behind.
Індивідуальне читання за фахом: Робота над текстом за професійним спрямуванням.текст “SOLUTION”
Any chemically and physically homogeneous mixture of two more substances is said to be a solution. It is possible to have solution of solids in liquids, liquids in liquids, gases in liquids, solids in solids, etc.
Depending upon the size of the dispersed particles we recognize true solutions, colloidal solutions and suspensions.
If sugar is dissolved in water and the ultimate sugar particle is of molecular dimensions, then a true solution is formed. On the other hand, if very fine sand is mixed with water, consisting of many molecules, then a colloidal solution is formed.
From the pharmaceutical point of view solutions of solids in liquids are of the greatest importance.
The extent of solubility of different substances varies, but it has a constant value at constant temperature.
1) solution — раствор
2) solid — твердое тело
3) liquid — жидкость
4) dimension — размер, величина
5) extent — степень
6) dispersed — рассеянные, распространенные
7) ultimate — элементарный
Ex 1 Translate into English:
рассеянные частицы (взвешенные частицы), растворяться в воде, элементарная частица, молекулярного размера, истинный раствор, коллоидный раствор, взвесь, с другой стороны, с фармацевтической точки зрения, степень растворимости, постоянная температура.
Ex 2 Answer the questions:
1) What is said to be a solution?
2) What solutions is it possible to have?
3) What solutions do we recognize?
4) How is a true solution formed?
5) How is a colloidal solution formed?
6) What can you say about the extent of solubility of different substances?
Дата добавления: 2018-05-02; просмотров: 497; Мы поможем в написании вашей работы!
Мы поможем в написании ваших работ!