Ending aims of studying the subject “Normal Physiology”.
· To make a conclusion about physiological functions state of a whole organism, its systems and organs
· To analyze organism age functions peculiarities and their regulation
· To analyze the regulated parameters and make conclusions about organism physiological functions nervous and humoral regulation mechanisms as well as the organism systems
· To analyze human being health state under different conditions taking into account physiological criteria
· To make an interpretation of the organism excitive structures functioning mechanisms and regularities
· To analyze sensory processes state in a human being life activity providing
· To explain the organism functions investigative methods physiological bases
· To explain an organism integrative activity mechanisms
Module 1: General physiology
Lectures topic plan
|N.||Lection topic||Hours number|
|1||Module 1. General physiology. Introduction in physiology course. Excitive tissues. Biopotentials.||2|
|2||Biological regulation common principle. Nervous regulation. CNS activity reflectory principle.||2|
|3||Excitation and inhibiting in CNS. Reflectory activity co-ordination principles.||2|
|4||CNS different levels in motor functions regulation. Spinal cord role in regulation.||2|
|5||Brain stem role in motor functions regulation.||2|
|6||Cerebellum and anterior brain (brain hemispheres) role in motor functions regulation.||2|
|7||Autonomic nervous system physiology, its role in visceral functions regulation.||2|
|8||Endocrine glands role in growth, homeostasis, non-specific organism adaptation processes regulation. Humoral regulation, hormones role in regulation.||2|
Practical classes topic plan
|Module 1. General physiology Content module 1: Introduction to physiology.|
|1||Physiology subject and tasks. Physiological investigations methods. Excitability. Excitement. Irritation laws.||2|
|2||Content module 2:“Excitive structures physiology.” Nervous and muscular fibres resting potential and action potential. Excitability changings during action potential.||3|
|3||Nervous and muscular fibres electrical irritation mechanisms investigation. Electromyography.||1|
|4||Skeletal muscles contraction mechanisms investigation||2|
|5||Skeletal and smooth muscles comparative characteristics.||2|
|Content module 3: “Organism functions nervous regulation”|
|6||Reflex arc investigation. Receptors physiology .||2|
|7||. Excitement transmission investigation through nervous fibres.||2|
|8||Excitement transmission investigation through synapses.||2|
|9||Excitement processes investigation in CNS. Inhibition processes investigation in CNS.||2|
|10||Reflectory activity co-ordination mechanisms investigation.||2|
|Content module 4: “CNS role in motor functions regulation”|
|11||Practical skills on content modules 1, 2, 3. Situational tasks solving on content modules 1, 2.|
|12||Spinal cord role investigation in motor organism functions regulation||2|
|13||Spine conductive function investigation.||2|
|14||Posterior brain role investigation in motor and sensor functions regulation||2|
|15||Midbrain role investigation in motor and sensor functions regulation||2|
|16||Cerebellum, diencephalon, subcortex nuclei role investigation in organism motor functions regulation||2|
|17||Situational tasks solving on content credits 3, 4.||2|
|Content module 5: “Autonomic nervous system role in visceral functions regulation”|
|18||Autonomic nervous system structural-functional organization, its role in visceral functions regulation.||2|
|19||Autonomic reflexes, their practical usage in clinics.||2|
|20||Content module 6: “Humoral regulation and endocrine glands role in visceral functions regulation”. Humoral regulation, its factors, hormones action mechanism to the target cells, hormonal secretion regulation. Hypothalamic-hypophyseal system.||2|
|21||Hormones role in psychical and physical development, linear body growth, adaptation, homeostasis regulation.||2|
|22||Practical experienceson content modules 4, 5, 6||2|
|23, 24||Credit module control on module 1: “General physiology”.||2|
The student self-work types
|N||ТOPIC||Hours number||Control type|
МODULE 1: “General Physiology”
|1.||Preparing to the practical classes - theoretical preparing and practical skills managing||15||Current control at practical classes|
|2.||Self-work at topics that are out of auditory classes plan:|
|Physiology development history in the ХІХ-th century||1||Credit module control|
|Contribution of works of І.М.Sechenov, І.P.Pavlov, P.К.Аnohyn, P.G.Кostyuk in world physiology development. Ukrainian physiological school.||1||-“-|
|3.||Preparing to credit module control||5||Credit module control|
4.4. Individual tasks list:
1.Making topic tables on the chapter.
2.Modern topic literature review by topics:
-ANS functioning peculiarities (new data on receptors)
· Humoral regulation, its factors, hormones action mechanisms to the target cells, hormones secretion regulation.
· Hypothalamic-hypophyseal system.
· Hormones role in a regulation of processes of body psychical, physical development and body linear growth as well as organism adaptation and homeostasis regulation.
· Physiology development history in the XIX-th century.
· I.M.Sechenov works contribution in world physiology development.
· I.P.Pavlov works contribution in world physiology development.
· P.K.Anohyn works contribution in world physiology development.
· P.K.Kostyuk works contribution in world physiology development.
· Eastern physiological schools.
· Ukrainian physiological school.
Дата добавления: 2018-02-15; просмотров: 180;