Test № 1 The Present Simple Tense
1. The child ______ to school every day.
A) will goes
2. His father ______ him there in his car.
3. She always ______ lunch at school.
4. Richard’s life in Paris is a bit difficult. He ______ only English.
B) doesn’t understand
C) doesn’t know
5. What’s the matter? You ______ very sad.
6. Liz is very good at tennis. She ______ every game.
7. Winter is warm here. It ______ very seldom. But sometimes it ______.
8. Helen is on a diet. She ______ very little.
9. He ______ in a hurry.
10. The exams at school ______ in June.
11. Linda and I ______ for a company, which ______ cars.
12. I ______ work at ten o’clock, and Linda ______ to the office at nine.
13. She ______ at typing, she ______ letters and reports every day.
A)be good, writes
B)is good, make
C) is good, writes
14. I sometimes ______ my friend translate letters, as I ______ French rather well.
A)help, don’t know
B)don’t help, know
C) help, knew
15. The secretary ______ the phone calls, sometimes she ______ visitors around the factory.
B)don’t answer, shows
16. She ______ her job. She ______ to be a secretary.
A)isn’t liked, wants
B)doesn’t like, wants
17. Helen often ______ meetings for her boss and other managers of the company.
18. They ______ to going to bed late at night.
A)are not accustomed
19. Nelly ______ TV three times a week.
20. ______ you ______ where your brother ______ ?
A) Do ... know, is
B) Do ... know, was
C) Are ... know, is
Test № 2 The Present Continuous Tense
1.Where are the children? It’s quiet at home. - They (lie) on the carpet and (draw).
A)lie, are drawing
2.What you (do) now? - I (look for) my key. I can’t open the door.
A) What do you do, I look for
B) What are you do, I looking for
C) What are you doing, I’m looking for
D) What you doing, I’m looking for
3.Listen! Somebody (sing) a lovely song.
4.Why you (put on) the coat? It’s sunny today.
A)are you putting on
B)do you put on
C)will you put on
D)are you puting on
5.Don’t make so much noise. I (try) to work.
B) ’m triing
C) ’m trying
6.Why you (cry)? Is anything wrong?
A)do you cry
B)are you crying
C)have you crying
7.I (listen) to you attentively.
8.What time Nick and Rosa (come) for dinner tonight?
A)is Nick and Rosa coming
B) Nick and Rosa are coming
C)do Nick and Rosa come
D)are Nick and Rosa coming
9.I’m sure you (make) the right choice.
A)will be made
10.Take your umbrella. It (rain) cats and dogs.
11.Why you (not/hurry)? I (wait) for you.
A)are you not hurry, am waiting
B)aren’t you hurrying, waiting
C)aren’t you hurrying, ’m waiting
D)don’t you hurry, am waiting
12.I don’t speak any foreign languages, but I (learn) English now.
13.We (spend) next weekend at home.
C) ’re spend
14.I (meet) Liz tonight. She (come) from Cork.
A)will meet, comes
B)am meeting, coming
C)am meeting, ’s coming
15.He (go) to speak to his parents.
16.At the moment we (fly) over the desert.
A) ’ve flying
17.Have some hot tea. It (get) chilly.
C) ’s getting
18.I (die) to see him.
B) ’ve died
19.My Dad (work) overtime this week.
20.They (live) in a rented house these days.
Test № 3 The Past Simple Tensе
1.There isn’t a cloud in the sky, but it (be) cloudy in the morning.A) lie, are drawing
2.Mrs. Clay usually finishes her work at half past three, but she (finish) it later yesterday afternoon.
3.Every day I help my Mom about the house, but last week I was very busy with my exam. So I (not/help) her much.
4.Tom isn’t playing tennis tomorrow afternoon, he (not/play) tennis yesterday.
5.We generally have lunch at 12.30, but yesterday we (have lunch) later.
6.Now my brother smokes a lot, but he (not/ smoke) before.
7.The Frasers live in four-room apartment, but last year they (live) in a small house in the country.
8.I (get) to the market myself last time, but now I don’t remember how to get there.
9.How you (cut) your finger?
A) How have you cut
B) How you cutted
C) How did you cut
10. Jack (try) to remember what he had done last April.
A) was tried
11.Looking through the paper, the teacher (find) several mistakes.
12.He (meet) Mary and (fall) in love with her at first sight.
A)had met, falled
C) meeted, fell
13.Helen (prefer) tea to coffee.
14.When you (write) to your parents last time?
A) When do you writed
B) When did you write
C) When did you wrote
15.Yesterday Mr. Watson (drink) too much at the party.
16.Don’t worry about your letter. I (send) it the day before yesterday.
17.When I was a child, I (always/be) late for school.
A)were always late
B) was always late
18.My husband (work) in the bank for three years since 1990 to 1993.
19. We (not/have) a holiday last year
20.When Jill (finish) school?
A) When did Jill finished
B) When was Jill finish
C) When did Jill finish
Дата добавления: 2018-04-04; просмотров: 767; Мы поможем в написании вашей работы!
Мы поможем в написании ваших работ!