Choose the appropriate options to complete the sentences
1. I don't know why she behaves so ---- sometimes.
2. This bag isn't ---- it looks.
as lightly as
as light as
3. She's a ---- driver. She drives her car ----.
careless / carefully
slow / careful
well / carefully
good / carefully
4. He is ---- at painting. He paints ----.
bad / worse
bad / badly
worse / bad
badly / the worst
5. Not every American ---- English.
6. Terry hasn't come to school ----.
7. Janet has ---- left home.
8. Alen drives ----.
9. The author writes ----.
10. Mozart plays the piano ---- than his father.
11. Tourists ---- visit museums.
12. The sun is ---- hot.
13. Do you ever fail tests? No. I ---- fail tests.
14. Nicolas eats a lot of pears and apples. He ---- eats fruit.
15. Talin hates ---- hospitals.
1. The light's green ----.
2. My hair is wet. I ---- it.
have just washed
haven't just wash
had just washed
has just washed
3. We ---- to a concert this evening.
4. She ---- some books tomorrow.
5. I had a party last week, but Paul and Jenny ----.
may not come
6. We ---- go to the bank today. We haven't got any money.
7. Mary ---- very hard. She's got an easy job.
has to work
don't have to work
doesn't have to work
8. ---- some coffee? Yes. Please.
Would you like
Do you like
Could you like
Can you like
9. This restaurant is very quiet. There ---- nobody here.
10. Kate lives in London but her parents ----
11. Where ---- you want to go?
12. Who ---- in this house?
13. ---- color do you prefer, pink or yellow?
14. Can you tell me what ----?
time is it
time it is
15. Do you enjoy ---- other countries?
to be visited
Дата добавления: 2018-04-04; просмотров: 295; Мы поможем в написании вашей работы!
Мы поможем в написании ваших работ!