Answer the questions according to the text
1. How can you characterize Canada’s Constitution? Canada's Constitution is actually a British statute, the British North America Act, 1867, which has been amended more than 20 times since its inception.
2. When did Canadians obtain the right to amend the Constitution? Since 1982 Canadians obtain the right to amend the Constitution.
3. What is the political system of Canada? Canada is an independent federal parliamentary state.
4. What are the two official languages? Both English and French are official languages of the country.
5. What is the status of Canada? Canada is an independent federal parliamentary state.
6. What does the Parliament consist of? The two leading political parties in Canada are the Progressive Conservative Party and the Liberal Party. The New Democratic Party is also rather influential.
8.Make up your own sentences according to the model:
1. Canada is an independent federal parliamentary state. (1 предложение)
2. English and French are the two official languages in Canada. (1 предложение)
На экзамен: выучить слова и приготовить пересказы всех текстов, оценка будет выставляться исходя из ваших ответов.
Дата добавления: 2018-04-04; просмотров: 372; Мы поможем в написании вашей работы!
Мы поможем в написании ваших работ!