A Typical Day of my Groupmate” – at least 80 words
You have to use vocabulary, grammar, conversation strategies of each unit . You have to tell about 70 words by answering the questions, that means your answers should have 2-3 sentences to each question. Exception is part Unit 1-2.
Unit 1 - 2
Be ready to answer the following questions:
1. What is your full name?
2. How do you spell your first name?
3. What is your phone number?
4. What is your email?
5. What is your nickname?
6. Who is your English teacher?
7. What is there in your student’s bag?
8. What is there in your classroom?
1. Who is your favourite actor? What do you think of him/her?
2. What is your best friend like?
3. Are you outgoing in class?
4. Is your English teacher strict?
5. What are your neighbours like?
6. What are your parent’s names?
7. How old is your father?
8. Where is your mother today?
9. Where are your grandparents from?
10. Who is your favourite relative? Tell about him/her ( name, age, character, appearance)
1. What is a typical morning like in your home?
2. Do you take a class in the evening?
3. Do you and your family eat together on Sundays?
4. Does your friend call you in the evening?
5. Does your father read news on the Internet?
6. Does your family have breakfast together in the morning?
1. How often do you go out?
2. When do you usually go out?
3. Who do you go out with?
4. How often does your family eat out together?
5. What do you do in your free time at home?
6. How many hours of TV do you watch a week?
7. Do you watch movies on your phone or tablet?
8. What TV programs do you watch online?
9. Where do you go after class?
10. Do you ever feel tired after class?
11. Do you go to the gym? What do you do there?
12. Who do you hang out with from class?
1. What is there in your neighbourhood?
2. What is your neighbourhood like?
3. What is a great place to shop in your neighbourhood?
4. What is a popular place to for live music in your neighbourhood?
5. What is a good pa place to see exhibits in your neighbourhood?
6. Where is an “artsy” neighbourhood?
7. Tell about one place in your neighbourhood and tell:
· Where is it?
· Why do you like it?
· What time does it open/close?
· Where can you get information about that place?
1. How often do you play or do sports?
2. Are you playing a lot these days? What do you ususally play? Do you like it?
3. What are you doing for exercise these days?
4. Are you getting enough exercise?
5. Are your friends playing on any sports teams this year? How about you?
6. How is your favourite sports team doing this season?Who on the team is playing well?
7. What’s your perfect day like? – Tell about it by answering the questions
· Where are you?
· What’s the weather like?
· Who are you with?
· What are you doing?
1. What do you like to wear at home in the evening?
2. What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
3. Do your friends have to wear a uniform at work?
4. Do you like buying clothes online?Or do you have to see things first ?
5. Are stores expensive in your city? Do you have to pay a lot for jeans?
6. Do you have to go shopping this week? Where do you have to go?
7. Do you have to buy any new clothes? What do you have to buy?
8. Do you want to spend a lot of money? How mush do you want to spend?
9. Do you like to go shopping?How often do you go?
10. What else do you do on your shopping trips? Do you go to a café or see a movie?
11. Do you enjoy window-shopping? Where do you like to go?
12. Which stores have the best bargains?
13. Do you ever buy things you don’t need?
1. Do you like travelling? What three countries would you like to visit?Who lives in these countries?
2. Do you like sightseeing? What three tourist attractions do you want to see there?
3. What can you dothere on a rainy and on a sunny day?
4. What types of traditional food would you like to try there?
5. What souvenirs do you want to buy?
6. What do you like about these places?
7. What are the three best places to visit in your country?
8. Where in you city you can get a great view?
1. What did you do during this week?
2. Were you busy?
3. Did you have a busy schedule last month?
4. Did you go to bed early last night?
5. Did your friend do anything interesting last week?
6. What different and really interesting or fun experience did you have?
1. What do you remember about your first teacher?
2. Was she strict?
3. Were you pleased with your marks you got in her class?
4. Did you talk a lot at your teacher’s class?
5. Were you relaxed or nervous at the classes?
6. Did you like or hate homework? Was it fun/awful?
7. Where did you go for your last vacation? How was it?
8. What was the weather like?
9. How long did you stay there?
10. Who did you go with?
11. What did you see there?
12. What did you do there?
1. How much fruit do you eat a day?
2. Are you a picky eater? What foods do you hate?
3. Are you allergic to any kinds of food? What are you allergic to?
4. Are you on a special diet? What can’t you eat?
5. How many times a day do you eat?
6. Do you ever skip meals?
7. In you opinion, what foods are good for you? What foods aren’t?
8. Do you have any bad eating habits? What are they?
9. What would you like to eat for dinner tonight?
10. How often do you go out to eat?
11. When you eat out, where do you go?
12. Do you have a favourite place to eat?
13. Which place to eat out would you like to try?
A Typical Day of my Groupmate” – at least 80 words.
Дата добавления: 2018-02-28; просмотров: 323;